"I am able to maintain relationships with all my U.S customers with Jewel Mate's marketing tools,
detailed customer information and records of sales within the software."
Pash, Artistic Jewelry
"Logic Mate has fulfilled all of our manufacturing processes and inventory requirements. We have complete control of our inventory."
Kal, Gems One Corporation
"Jewels2000 is a complete fulfillment system, and has helped us establish accountability in our company."
Ari, West Coast Jewelry
"By using Jewel Mate's Inventory, Point of Sale and Accounts Payable features, everything has become much more manageable."
Allen, Carat N Karat
"Appraisals are a snap, repairs are now much easier to monitor, reports are very easy to run, and customers really like the clarity of repair slips, layaway slips and so on."
Lonnie, Castle Rock Jewelers
- Complete inventory management with imaging and bar coding
- Control inventory for Finished Items, Watches, Metals, Diamonds, Pearls, and Loose Stones
- Utilize the Style Master to set original master style components and information
- Access complete activity and transaction history for items
- Categorize inventory by description, style codes, type, class, product line, price group, location, etc.
- Designate multiple price code levels for inventory items to assign customers to purchase items at different prices
- Physical inventory capabilities with variance reports
- Record inventory component details with labor and costs to automatically calculate pricing for finished items
- Update global pricing for items based on specific metals and components
- Automatically adjust inventory through vendor purchases and customer transactions
- Internet options for website or e-commerce integration
- Extensive list of inventory reports with specific filter criteria
- Designate item re-order levels and quantities
- View items with quantities with costs using the Inventory Reorder with Picture and issue purchase orders to vendors for selected items
- Easily locate and view items using the Inventory Picture Search
- Process and track job envelopes in manufacturing or with contractors